- Fourth of July Jokes
2. What did one American flag say to the other flag?
“Nothing, it just waved!”
3. Why did the firecracker go to school?
To get “lit”-erature!
4. How does the Statue of Liberty greet people on the Fourth of July?
5. What do you call a hot dog that wins a race on Independence Day?
6. Why do fireworks love telling jokes?
Because they have a “blast”!
7. What do you get when you cross a patriot with a small vegetable garden?
Yankee Doodle Dandy-lion!
8. Why did the bald eagle sit on the clock?
To be on “time”!
9. What do you call a parade of rabbits hopping backwards on the Fourth of July?
A receding “hare”-line!
10. Why did the Fourth of July party go to therapy?
It had too many “fire-works”!